Du är här
2011-12-21 - English
Zimbabwean food(Sadza and beef)
Sadza is a staple food in Zimbabwe and is well loved all over Africa.
In Nigeria they call it ``Fufu``, in Kenya they call it ``Ugali`` and its called ``Papa``in South Africa.
- Prepare the beef stew well in advance
- To make the Sadza, boil water in a pot of your own choice depending on how many people you are serving the dish. Make porridge using maize or managryn powder.
- Let the porridge cook for 5 minutes and then add more managryn or maize powder into the mixture while stirring with a wooden cooking spoon until the mixture is a little hard like mashed potatoes.
- Turn the heat off and leave the pot for about 5 minutes.
- Serve Sadza with beef stew and sallad
Dela med dig av denna artikel på: